Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pictures at Donald Park

Day 231/365
Oh, the faces kids make! I absolutely love pictures of kids making funny faces - they just make me giggle. And this one is no exception! I joined our friends at Donald Park tonight to take pictures of their three kiddos. They did a stellar job, and I have a ton of great portrait-style pictures for their mom and dad to enjoy. But I have to admit that this one is probably my favorite. I was talking to this little man while taking his picture, asking him questions and just watching him make all kinds of faces at me. As I was waiting for the shot I was looking for, I captured some absolutely precious expressions. I'm not sure if his parents will appreciate this one as much as I do, but I do think they will like the picture below, with all three kiddos.
Love those great big smiles! One of the kids told me that his cheeks hurt from smiling so much about half-way through the session. I think that's a pretty good sign that we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment