Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lunar Eclipse and the Faces of Miss E

Day 105/365
I got up just before 2am to take pictures of the lunar eclipse. I took LOTS of pictures, but the one above was my favorite. I found it really challenging to get a clear picture of the moon because of the eclipse, but it was such a beautiful, clear night it was definitely worth the interrupted sleep to view and photograph it.

I noticed that I hadn't taken many photos of Miss E this week and I wanted to make sure that I had one as part of my weekly collage. The poor thing wasn't feeling the best today and she was really not in the mood to have her picture taken. The second-to-last picture that I took was really lovely, which I also posted above. Below you will find more of the shots that I really loved, and that I think totally show her mood today. I was trying so hard not to laugh while taking some of these pictures. This is my girl and her many faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment