Saturday, March 21, 2020

Power of the Sun

Day 81/366
We enjoyed a gloriously sunny day! After several days of cloudy skies, gloom and rain, not to mention the whole quarantine thing, it was such a treat to see the sun. I found myself wanting to soak up every minute. Enavi and I went for a hike at Donald Park (which had more cars in several of the parking lots than I have ever seen before) and spotted some buds and other signs of spring. The air was crisp, but the sun felt wonderful on our faces. We climbed some rocks, enjoyed the views and just basked in the light. After we got home, I decided to go for another walk before dinner - I just needed to be in the sun, soaking up the power of its rays. And then, just as the sun was starting to set I walked up to the farm field behind our house and watched as the sun slipped behind the clouds near the horizon and gave a beautiful show as it slowly sank behind the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment