Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Quarantine Challenge: Paint a Beach Landscape

Day 91/366
I am not an artist and I haven't painted in... I can't remember the last time I painted something! But I decided today's quarantine challenge would be painting a seaside landscape, inspired by a video posted on the McHarper Manor Facebook page (you can also watch the video on YouTube). McHarper Manor has been doing a Facebook Live art project every day for the past two weeks and we've enjoyed doing a few of the projects. The kids and I each created a painting and I was actually pretty happy with how mine turned out. It's not perfect, but one thing I love about my painting is how the waves look. It was fun to try something new and create something to remind me of warm ocean breezes and beautiful seaside sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment