Monday, January 13, 2014

Bunker Hill Memorial

Day 13/365
We followed the Freedom Trail in Boston today, stopping at so many historical sites that they all started the blur together by the end of the day. I'm glad that I took so many pictures of all of our different stops, which will help my memory when we go back and look them all. We ended our day at the Bunker Hill Memorial, which is at the end of the Freedom Trail. We got there just after the sun set and I took this picture as I was walking up the hill. The kids made it there first, and I was able to capture one of them checking out the statue in front of the memorial. We enjoyed lovely weather here today. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so we will be checking out some of the indoor activities Boston has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment