Friday, January 3, 2014

Kitties and Krumkake

Day 3/365
I took a bunch of pictures today - you know how it is when you are on-fire with a new project. It's fun to look around and find all kinds of inspiration! I hope that I am still feeling this way in March. I couldn't pick just one picture, so I decided to share my two favorites. The first picture is of one of our outside kitties, Peaches (named for her cute, little, pink nose). The second picture is of my daughter's hands holding a homemade krumkake. We decided to break out our new krumkake machine today, and the kids and I experimented with making these delicate, lacy cookies. They weren't as difficult to make as I had feared, and they tasted delicious. I took a lot of pictures of the intricate designs on the cookies, but this picture was by far my favorite. I love this image of my little girl's fingers, so small and crumb-covered, holding this fragile cookie with great care.

No comments:

Post a Comment