Friday, January 17, 2014

Squirrels and More

Day 17/365
We now have a house full of sick kiddos! It's kind of a bummer, since we were all looking forward to having lots of playtime with cousins. There's a verse from I Thessalonians 5 that talks about being thankful in ALL circumstances, and I can truly be thankful that we are here, visiting our family's comfy home, where the kids can rest up and get better. The kids have been enjoying a movie day, but Davin and I were able to get out for a long walk this morning. We ventured back to Bates College so that I could shoot some pictures of the beautiful church on campus and other fun photo finds. We continued our walk about Lewiston and ventured down Main Street. These couple of hours away were such a treat for both of us and we really enjoyed our time together. My photo for today is one of the squirrels that frequently visit Tali and Jason's bird (read: squirrel) feeder. I was able to sit in our guest room and shoot away for about 30 minutes this morning, which was really fun! Since I got a chance to take several photos on our walk, I put together a collage with some of my other favorites from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment