Thursday, January 9, 2014

Peek-a-Boo

Day 9/365
The first of today's pictures is an extreme close-up of my daughter's eye. She really does have lovely eyes and I just have to stop and stare at this picture. I found that if I zoom in on the picture, I can see the perfect reflection of a tree framed in our windowpane - wow!

The second picture is the key hole to our old front door. We had our front door replaced today - gone with the old, cracked, wooden, drafty door and in with the new, modern, fiberglass door. I wanted to take some pictures of the old door that we have lived with for way too long (since we bought this house almost 13 years ago). It was fun looking at the shots of the door knob and key hole - the colors in the patina really are beautiful. There is a certain charm to a door with a old fashioned key hole, but I am so glad to have a new door!

No comments:

Post a Comment